2014年3月31日

失信招領 LOST the Email

有人亂把信件寄給我
那.....以下是失物招領!
  • 以下是PDF附件 (沒有主旨、內文連個 HI 也沒打)


AC U PO Box 129, Tiverton, Devon EX16 0A.]
Telephone 01398 332 437 E-mail: acumenlab@-h0tmail.c0.uk
Acumen: 141846 Patient? Annette Hansen
Date of birth: 09/04/1962

Reported: 15/03/2014 DOCK)": Dr M MilZ Dr K Bieber
Blood metallothionein studies
Background. Metallothionein binds zinc, copper and toxic metals. in a number of metabolic processes it is the normai carrier-protein for zinc and copper. When it binds toxic metals such as cadmium the tendency is to form a very strong bond with the cadmium-MT complex that is then deposited in tissues — usually renal tissue. Even though, as radioactive-tracer studies have shown, the MT is exchanged over tinae, the ‘replacement‘ MT re-binds the cadmium and it remains in the kidney or other tissues if already ‘dumped’ there.
Test procedures: We first perform a screening test of functional MT function. A buffered preparation of the patient‘s albumin is ‘saturated’ with zinc and allowed to interact with the patients white cells that are imobilised on microscopic glass beads. After a washing procedure, the white cells that have been attracted to the beads are lysed, stained and inspected microscopically. The results are compared with those from normal controls.
If abnormal MT induction is suspected from the above and when we have available suitable anti-sera*, we proceed to measure the total serum MT level using an ELISA (enzyme—linked) analytical method.
*Please note that it is not always possible to obtain this anti-sera.
Results: The functional (screening) test: High
ELlSA assay results (serum): ' ' I Reference range “6' Result = 410 ug/I 84 to 360
Zinc = 16%, copper = 69%, cadmium = 6%, mercury = 5% and there are
traces ofnickel pailadium. Mb M 6 A: 0” 3L
" P
cam Normaily, around 40% of the total metal on metailothionein is zinc. Copper accounts for most ofthe remaining 60%. When present, toxic metals can displace zinc or copper but poor zinc—availability and the presence of inflammatory changes also iead to a poor zinczcopper ratio. With the exception of mercury, metals present are measured using Metrohrn 797 VA Computrace instrumentation and software.
Dr John McLaren-Howard DSc FACN - Directors - Mrs Mirhane McLaren-Howard
Acumen Medical Ltd trading as Acumen Registemd in Engiand and Wales, no: 7082142 Registered Office: Key House, Woodward Road, Howden Industrial Estate, Werton, Devon, EX16 (UK)
Comments: As a % of the total metals on this metallothionein:

2014年3月27日

AutoCad 縮放 Zoom LAG-治標的方法

※選單:格式 > 文字型式
先換成txt.shx > 勾選『使用大字體』 > chineset.shx > 炸開
最後要出圖時 再取消『使用大字體』 > 標楷體

但會有版面位置的問題
※文字多分幾層放,盡量關掉圖層@@
※縮減檔案大小

 



治本:
換有支援多核心的AutoCAD(?)

CPU $$$

2014年3月26日

永遠別忘是誰在 1996 年 12 月 20 日臥軌抗議

勞退新制很聰明很好用,對吧?
永遠不用擔心無良老闆把你的退休金吞掉。

但也請永遠別忘了......
這個正是那些關廠工人在 1996 年 12 月 20 日臥軌抗議促成的。

暴力是不對的,沒錯。
TMD 現在的狀況是那些混蛋就是有理說不清啊!

你還在痛罵那些學生不禮貌、不該偷吃太陽餅嗎?
你該這樣嗎!
---------

一場服貿熱雨下的太陽花


引用文字:
如果你完全不懂這個議題,那你可能看不懂這個影片
請務必花時間去了解
如果你非常了解這個議題,那你可以不用看這個影片
請務必堅持下去
強迫說服別人不會有好結果
要聽不聽都是他早就已經選擇的
能做的只有讓,想聽但是其實不清楚的人更清楚
或是讓沒意見的人,聽到一些觀點而已
請相信你所相信的 同時尊重你原本不相信或不知道的
因為只有尊重,你才會去思考 
思考過後你才會回頭來看你原本所相信的
反省過後,才會更堅定你當時的想法
或是看見自己的迂腐與無知。
----------------------------------------­---------------------- 
依然需要更多觀點跟看法..
www.facebook.com/LinBuchi
ji388888@hotmail.com


延伸閱讀:請永遠別忘了...... 1911 年 10 月 10 日的那群 "暴民"
我想......他們應該不只偷吃太陽餅而已=='''
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%AD%A6%E6%98%8C%E8%B5%B7%E4%B9%89

延伸閱讀:反民復清
為了腐儒口中的禮貌,我該支持 "反民復清" 嗎???
http://chenglap-ptt.blogspot.tw/2010/12/re_1769.html

2014年3月25日

攻略:小遊戲 2048 game

自己寫的攻略:小遊戲 2048 game
http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

黃金守則:左下角的數字一定是最大的 MAX!



  • 128之前← ↓ 同時按就能達到(機率 100%,真的隨便按就能達到)
    • 若是 ← ↓ 按到沒反應,適時地按一下 ↑ 或 → (遵守黃金守則 自行判斷)
  • 隨便亂按/同時按← ↓有90%的機率就能達到 256,所以就是不費心力地按吧!(本人不精確統計)
    • 補充:用食指的第二關節在鍵盤上平滑似乎比較不吵
    • 補充:我是習慣  ← ↓ 同時按 @@
    • 補充:256之後就沒有亂按這回事
(本例就要按適時地破壞← ↓ 原則,但依然遵守黃金守則)

栳樑的「雜誌專訪」

文章取自於: https://zonble.net/etc/bw.php 栳樑的「背水一戰學」 —以建築與設計起家的瑯琊設計,過去三年在執行長栳樑帶領下,徹底扭轉以往技術至上的思維,研發與購併雙管齊下,走出設計市場框架,即便面臨市場殺價競爭,淨利仍躍升五十一倍,毛利...